Kaiser Fototechnik 4465 B & W Enlarger VP 6005 SYSTEM-V
Regular price $2,092.61 USD
B & W enlarger for all film formats up to 6 x 6 cm (2.4 x 2.4 in.) and lenses up to 80 mm focal length.
- Can be converted to formats up to 6 x 9 cm.
- Compound negative carrier fitted with Anti-Newton glass on top and 6 x 6 format mask on bottom, additional pair of masks 24 x 36 mm (35 mm).
- Baseboard (WxDxH): approx. 450 x 500 x 28 mm (17.7 x 19.7 x 1.1 in.)
- Lamp head with 75 W opal lamp, lamp adjustable.
- Exchangeable double condensor system. Filter drawer for e.g. Multigrade® Filter.
- Removable compound negative carrier with interchangeable inserts, adjustable masking strips, adjustable film stops and grid pins.
- Lens stage with spirit level and red filter, tiltable for distortion correction on Scheimpflug principle.
- Quick change attachment for lenses.
- Height adjustment by hand-crank operated friction drive on plastic bearings.
- Wall and floor projection possible.
- Wide, vibration-resistant column of embossed aluminium tubing, with dull black anodized surface, cm and inch scales and markings for enlarging scales.
- Matt-gray laminated baseboard with individually height-adjustable feet.
- Spirit level on column base.
- Lamp: Opal lamp 75 W, E 27 socket
- Cord: approx. 2.50 m (8 ft. 2 in.)
- Filter drawer: 85 x 85 mm (3.3 x 3.3 in.)
- Column (HxWxD): approx. 1000 x 70 x 35 mm (39.4 x 2.8 x 1.4 in.)
- Distance between optical axis and column base: approx. 220 mm (8.7 in.)
- Can be converted into a copy stand.
Scope of supply: Enlarger incl. compound negative carrier, Anti-Newton glass, format mask 6 x 6 cm, pair of format masks 35 mm (24 x 36 mm), lamp, two lens holder rings and dust hood, without lens.
(Replacement lamp: 4356)