Leofoto LH-40R Ball Head with RH-2L Panning Clamp and NP-60 Plate
The Leofoto LH-40R Ball Head is a premium quality tripod head for photographers who demand accuracy and stability. It is constructed with high-strength aluminum and comes with a RH-2L Panning Clamp and NP-60 Plate for secure and precise camera mounting. The smooth operation ensures stability and accuracy with up to 40kg load capacity.
Low Profile Ball Head with RH-1L Panning Clamp NP-60 Plate. Panning clamp with integral panning base. By putting the panning base on top of your ballhead you can get level in just moments.
- Max. Load: 20kg / 44 lb
- Main Material: Aluminum Alloy (CNC Machined, Anodised Finishing)
- Ball Diameter: 40mm / 1.6"
- Base Diameter: 57mm / 2.2"
- Height: 86mm / 3.4"
- Self Weight: 550g / 1.2lb
- Top Screw Size (Connecting to camera base): 1/4"
- Base Socket Size (Connecting to tripod): 3/8"
- Bubble Level: YES
- QR Clamp Compatibility: Arca Swiss Compatible