Kaiser Fototechnik 4495 Below-Lens Filter Holder
Regular price $97.19 USD
Device for positioning filters and masks below the enlarging lens. For all Kaiser enlargers built after 1981.
- Mounted on vertical parallel rods.
- Height of filter tray steplessly adjustable, can be swung out of line of beam.
- Two grooved insertion planes for square filter plates (for filters between 64 and 67 mm (2.5 and 2.6 in.) width and 2 mm (.1 in.) max. thickness) and for adapters for screw-on filters.
- One grooved insertion plane for masks, pinhole diaphragms etc. up to 1.5 mm (.06 in.) max. thickness.
- Special holding device for framed filters for variable contrast printing papers (Multigrade Filter).
- Supplied with diffusor plate for integral metering.